Hiking tour: Eifelsteig adventure week
from 499.00 €
Hiking on the Eifelsteig trail - an introduction.
Starting from the north, this route passes through the landscape highlights of the first 100 kilometres or so of the Eifelsteig:
The high moorland of the “Hohes Venn”, or high fen, which is steeped in legend, the Eifel lake region with its impressive dams and the ancient beech forest of the Eifel National Park, the stillness of the Kloster Steinfeld monastery, the source of the river Ahr in Blankenheim, and much more.
An overview of the Eifelsteig - German-Belgian “Hohes Venn-Eifel” nature park
- Day 1: Arrival and overnight stay in Kornelimünster
- Day 2: Arrival/Kornelimünster - Roetgen (14 km)
- Day 3: Roetgen - Monschau (17 km)
- Day 4: Monschau - Einruhr (24.5 km)
- Day 5: Einruhr - Gemünd (21 km)
- Day 6: Gemünd - Kloster Steinfeld (Kall-Urft) (17.5 km)
- Day 7: Kloster Steinfeld (Kall-Urft) - Blankenheim (22.5 km)
- Day 8: Departure