Our guesthouse is quietly situated below the historic castle complex. Hiking and cycling paths lead directly past the house. All rooms are equipped with solid beech furniture, wooden floor, satellite colour TV and radio alarm clock. Family room available (two double rooms with connecting door). Double rooms can be booked as single rooms. Multi-bed rooms available on request.
* We have hiking maps of the municipality of Hellenthal and the Eifel National Park available for hikers.
* As a qualified National Park host, I am happy to answer your questions about the Eifel National Park.
* For the more adventurous, there is advice for tours in the nearer or further surroundings.
* Fresh fruit and water are available all day in our tea kitchen, where you can also prepare coffee, tea or a cappuccino.
- car parking lot
- satellite TV
- quiet location
- parking space for bicycles
- use of washing machine/dryer
- family friendly
- pets welcome
- transfer service
- luggage transport
- drying room
Luggage transfer and pick-up service possible.
Pets cost 15.00 euros per day (without food).
Each room has its own bathroom with shower/WC and hairdryer, one room with shower/bath/WC and hairdryer. The price includes a rich breakfast which you can choose from the buffet. You can also put together your own packed lunch from the buffet.
Excl. tourism fee